My earlier "hosting help" post marked as "spam" ???

Jackie218
Level 2
Boulder, CO

My earlier "hosting help" post marked as "spam" ???

I'm a new host and I posted earlier, trying to get some help / input about how to review (or not review) a recent guest who was very problematic. I didn't mention names or say anything inappropriate or untrue, yet my post was marked as spam for reasons unknown to me.

I'm finding this site to be very difficult to use and trying to figure it out is taking a lot of my time. Can anyone explain to me why my post was removed? Meanwhile, I'm seeing so many negative posts about air bnb being unresponsive to hosts that I am seriously considering removing my listing.

Thank you in advance,

Jackie from Boulder

16 Replies 16

@Jackie218   Could be a glitch seems there are quite a few at the moment.  I once had a post removed that was only a link to an article in the help section, never did find out why, figure it was a glitch. Other people on this board can report a post for inappropriate content, not sure if the post is ever looked at to confirm or it is just removed. Try @ one of the admin staff on here. @Lizzie  is one of them, she may have some insight.

Thanks @Ange2 for your input. Perhaps I'll try to post a similar "help with hosting" again and see if it remains. Have a great day!