My guest aRe not able to write a review

Dita0
Level 1
New York, New York, United States

My guest aRe not able to write a review

My guests contacted me 4 days after their check out wanting to leave a review ......but we're not able to

since they did not received request from airbn web about writing review about they stay as they always did upon their previous experience.

i was searching in the help menu and did not discover any result regarding this issue, i was not bale to help them or sent them request review as in  another site 

i even contacted help center but did not received any feedback ,thnaks for advice

dita

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Dita,

You might be out of luck.  I had a guest who was trying to write a review and contacted me several times.  I called Airbnb and they told me there was nothing they could do.  I was very frustrated and disappointed that they were unable to do anything about it.  I would give the number for Airbnb to your guest and have them contact the guest.  My guest tried on three different devices and the link did not seem to work for them.  Hopefully you get a solution to this and if you do, please let us know the result.

Cheers

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

It is disappointing to read that this was posted in November and I'm having the same problem in April. Reviews are the lifeblood of Airbnb. How could they be turned off?

Lesley1
Level 3
Byron Bay, Australia

I had the same problem in the past 2 weeks both as a guest and a host. I had to contact airbnb and ask them to manually send me a request to leave  a review so that I could leave one for my host.

With my guest's review , airbnb could see the review but it had not gone live. They had to manually do something to make it go live. There does seem to be a problem with the system at airbnb. I had to  contact airbnb via the live chat and explain the problem which they then rectified. 

Julie128
Level 1
Elche, Spain

I have also had the same problem with our last guests, in April 

wanted to write a review but neither ourselves or them gave been

able to . I have tried to contact Airbnb but no reply back.

has anybody been able to resolve this issue .

Julie