My guests credit card will be expired by the time the balance is charged for her stay in August.

Chris888
Level 1
Brillion, WI

My guests credit card will be expired by the time the balance is charged for her stay in August.

My guest credit card will be expired by the time the balance is charged for her stay in August.  Is there a way she can update her card information once she gets her new card prior to her stay in August?

16 Replies 16

Unfortunately, the Airbnb platform doesn't allow for payment changes. Crazy I know.  See my reply above. It's a know problem that apprently they're working on. The workaround is to cancel the original reservation and rebook. 

Airbnb did not send any promost in their email regarding the second payment. As a matter of fact I copied that email and send it back to their customer service where it stated specifically and I quote “you do not have to do anything this payment is automatic”. Their system does not allow you to set the second payment as default. It is a system issue according g to Airbnb. You shouldn’t have to call to make these changes. It should be automatic. They know it is a system issue and they’re working on it. They ga e me a $150 credit and apologized for the difficulty.