My guests requested to stay 2 nights less

My guests requested to stay 2 nights less

My guests requested to stay 2 nights less, after 3 days, for a 1 week reservation. I agree to refund the last 2 days, but since I already receive the money from airbnb, it's possible to refund these 2 nights via airbnb (from future payments)? or I need to give them the money in cash?

thanks

2 Replies 2
Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Uri8 Please don't give your guest cash. This could backfire on you. It's always better to go through the resolution center.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Uri8  So the guest is still there but leaving a couple of days early, right?  If you have a weekly discount, you should determine the refund based on the usually nightly rate.  Go to the reservation and select the option to send money.  Since you have been paid, Air BNB will either debit your credit card on file (if you have one as a traveler) or they will deduct from your next payout.  NEVER GIVE CASH!  Allow Air BNB to manage the refund under your direction.  Advise the guest of the refund amount via the Air BNB message system.  It will take a few days for the refund to be credited to the guest CC.