My listing address is wrong and I can’t change it! My right address is Cappanacush, Greenane, Killar

Joe-and-Christine0
Level 1
County Kerry, Ireland

My listing address is wrong and I can’t change it! My right address is Cappanacush, Greenane, Killar

My listing address is wrong and I can’t change it! My right address is **, Greenane, Killarney Co. Kerry Ireland Post code is **

At the moment it is showing Killarney road Kenmare **, which is wrong!

Please can somebody help me to change it?????

2 Replies 2
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Joe-and-Christine0

You would need to contact airbnb for assistance - fellow hosts on the forum would not have access to your account.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Joe-and-Christine0,

Yes, as @Marit-Anne0 says you'll have to contact Airbnb support. You can't change your address yourself once a guest has completed a reservation.

Like usung google to search for things in general, you can use the search facility on these pages to find the ways to contact support.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.