My listing does not show in Europe.

Jorge53
Level 2
New York, NY

My listing does not show in Europe.

No one is booking me from Europe.  I have been hosting for three years.  I am a superhost for like always.  In the past, by July of any current year, I had the next year like 80% booked.  This year, we are in July and I have no bookings at all for 2017.  

I find my listing here in the USA.  I have asked a friend in Spain to try to find my listing by price and by type of accomodations.  So far she can't find my listing.   

3 Replies 3
Brian68
Level 9
Surat Thani, Thailand

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Jorge53 I'm in Europe and found your property "Couples and Family Paradise" listing with no problem. I put in Brooklyn 25 - 28 November with the Entire Home filter on. Those dates are the first available due to your other bookings and the 3 night minimum stay restriction.  Your listing was the first one returned in the search results.

If your friend in Spain put in any earlier dates your listing wouldn't have been returned in the search results for the reasons I gave above.

Hi Victoria.   My friend in Spain eventually did find the listing.   Subsequently, I asked her to open an inquiry.  She did and sent me a screenshoot.  The inquiry never came to me.  I called AIRBNB.  I explained the situation.   They are going to give it to the IT department.   Clearly, I am not getting customer because there is something wrong with communications.   To confirm, please try to book me.   Thank you.