My property does not appear in the listing

Nuchada0
Level 2
Thailand

My property does not appear in the listing

Hello everyone, 

I am a new host and just posted my property yesterday.

I even received the email stating that my listing was published.

But once I tried to search it on airbnb, I couldn't find it, neither can my sister.

It is called "Luxury Modern Villa in Punta Cana"

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Any suggestions?
Thank you
4 Replies 4
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hello @Nuchada0 I had a same proble and I sent email to Airbnb and this is answer I got from Mr. Adrian hope it help you.

Thank you for writing into us today.

My name is Adrian, I am a Community Expert and a Superhost from Vancouver BC and I can advise you on this matter.

Sorry for this confusion.

Typically this is due to one of two reasons:

1) You are a new listing. Brand new listings take 48 hours after being published to appear while they are security checked.

or

2) You have recently edited or changed some photos on your listing. Again, the listing is hidden for up to 48 hours while the photos are security checked.

If either of the above situations applies to you, please allow some more time and your listing should start appearing in search results.

If however neither of the above situations applies or you're more than 48 hours from publishing or adding/editing images please let me know and I can assist further.

Best regards

Adrian

@Nutth0 Thank you so much!

I just have to be patiently waiting. hahaha

That is helpful - that is not explained anywhere. Guess all I need now is to wait. 

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Nuchada0 🙂 ยินดีครับ

@Nicola132  Hello and warm welcome.Now youe list is appear it's so beautiful.

May I recomment you something .... use your master bed room as a first picture it may catch people eye.