Need Help from Airbnb because new booking of canceled booking was charged to my credit card

Colleen79
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

Need Help from Airbnb because new booking of canceled booking was charged to my credit card

Hello, my booking was canceled by the host.  I went through and found a new place to stay. After I found a new place, I went back to the email Airbnb sent to begin the booking process and verified that the amount I was to pay was $0.  As I was going through the booking process the credit showed up until the part where I had to enter a driver's license that was required by the host.  Then at some point, instead of the credit being automatically there, it disappeared and my credit card was charged.  I would like to get credit for that charge but it is impossible to figure out how to request it. The only thing it is showing is to get credit for the one canceled but the new one I had to book is more expensive but still under the additional credit the email told me I received when my booking was canceled. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this online.  

I'd appreciate you letting me know who to email to get this credit.
3 Replies 3
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Colleen79

Here are the

Best ways to contact Airbnb

Good luck!

Thanks, is there any way to delete this then?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why @Colleen79

It might prove useful for another host.