Need a Co-host in Manchester?

Laura1261
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Need a Co-host in Manchester?

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!!

I'm looking for 2 new city centre apartments to co host!

I've been managing airbnb properties for the past year and it's going great. I have an opening for 2 city centre apartments due to two finishing their airbnb run for personal reasons.

if you fancy giving airbnb a go or already running an airbnb and would like to half the work because lets be honest running an airbnb is like more than a part time job. haha. I'm reasonably priced and I would like to carry this full time for me.

I provide the cleaning and laundry service which is charged to the guest. ( no hidden fees unlike management companies)
I cover all aspects of airbnb as well as taking professional pictures for no extra cost because It's easy.

I'm professional and I have high ratings on 4 city centre properties, all properties booked up and earning money. I will be happy to show you my reviews and give you an idea of potential earnings.

I used to work for a airbnb management company and trust me they add fees and can make things really complicated, I have revitalised airbnb properties that have been previously damaged by bad management.

You can cut out the middle man, we will keep in regular contact and we can both work directly together to solve any issues. I have great relationships with my previous hosts, I am honest and I pride myself on giving the best service for both host and guest.

Since I am from manchestester and live close by, I know the beautiful city like the back of my hand which is great with guests who are looking to get the most out of their trip.

City centre apartments only please, so please message me if interested with your details and we can have a chat. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

16 Replies 16
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

if you need a  co-host in Manchester why not post on one of the UK host groups on FB @Eve6401 

Eve6401
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi bnb community 

there seems to be lots of enquiries with no rely. Did anyone get a reply back from Laura?