Need help how to listed my room the right way!

Juan-Carlos1
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Need help how to listed my room the right way!

Hello I am new to this airbnb and I need help so I can get the right amount of guest for the price. I got a room with two bunkbeds that means I can hold 4 guest at a time.
Now my question is How to set it up on my listing. I want to charge xx amount for each guest. If one make a reservation still will show availability right?
Kind of a hostel share room type. Please help me understand much better.
2 Replies 2
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

For each separately rentable 'bed' you need to make a separate listing on your profile with names reflecting bunk bed 1, 2, 3, 4.

I would also make the title clearer to reflect that it is more of a hostel situation.

Another thing you will have to figure out is how to determine if you rent out to all sexes simultaneously.

And then make it Super Clear in the listings or you'll end up having tons of misunderstandings. Guests don't read listings properly which is why you'd be wise to communicate with guests beforehand to see if they know which situation they are booking into.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Juan-Carlos1.  I agree with @Andrea9 regarding better visibility about being a "hostel".  Also your pricing at $30 per bed means you are renting a room for 4 for $120 per night.  Your competition has private rooms for around $30.