Negative reviews

Judy29
Level 9
Brant, Canada

Negative reviews

Does anyone take negative reviews seriously.  Do these reviews reflect poorly on our good intentions to offer the best and cleanest accommodations ever?

My guests showed signs of being clean on the surface.  She thought it kindly to do her own linens before leaving.  Well let me say that she needs to go to "laundry school" after what I discovered  with my so called clean laundry.  She jammed ALL the linens from our house that accommodated up to six adults into two loads!  I dont even know how she got the stuff all jammed into the washer!  King sized sheets/w duvet covers, two large blankets, dozen towels, handtowels, washcloths, kitchen linens...the works!

...and then gives a comment that I need to pay more attention to cleanliness of floors, carpets, and...the odour in the house (which by the way we have ownly owned for the last six months....ALL new flooring, bathroom, furnishings, linens...and painted walls throughout).  How do we deal with this kind of stupidity.  

I have her a 5 star review (I do that just to be kind) and I get a 4 in return..for what...not using enough bleach!)  She actually used Fabreeze to fix the odour problem...HELLO...its the 200 year foundation and damp summer that sets off a musty smell...just keep emptying the dehumidifier...eliminate the moisture...dont mask the odour!

15 Replies 15

aaah @Judy29 .... it's a shield...