No HELP AT ALL FROM AIRBNB

Amy75
Level 2
DeLand, FL

No HELP AT ALL FROM AIRBNB

Anyone besides me getting NO RESPONSE AT ALL from Airbnb when you have a problem? I'm very frustrated with having NO WAY TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS.  They are great at taking your money but that's about it.

7 Replies 7
Dee9
Level 10
Moriches, NY

they respond on twitter and facebook, but dont go with an attitude or they wont

So true, you only get proper attention with twitter. Now the help center is coming close to useless. 

Chris131
Level 2
Mission Viejo, CA

I called them today about a serious issue with a guest and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and attentive. She answered all my questions and followed up right away as promised. 

good to know.

How do you call them, I do not see any contact information or phone numbers

Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

I had an issue with a pending payment a couple of days ago, rang them up and the problem was explained and then sorted out immediately.  I really cannot complain about my personal experience.  I have only had to speak with airbnb on a few occasions but each time the problem has been resolved quickly and efficiently.  I am a bit of a technophobe and do not use facebook or twitter etc.  I prefer to speak directly with a human being and, so far, have been happy with their assistance.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

AirBnB are tnot there to resolve very problem a host has - they are a booking agent. Its your property and you have to take some respsonsiblity. Without knowing what your problem was it's impossible to say whether or not you did t he right thing, whether your guest was right or wrong, etc