No review prompt email

Laura118
Level 1
Bridport, United Kingdom

No review prompt email

My guests left 3 days ago and have not had an email from Airbnb to leave me my first review!

They are kindly getting in touch with me via text asking how it is done.  

They should not be expected to chase me!!!

Can you please get on the case ASAP airbnb?

2 Replies 2
Clare13
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

I just followed these instructions from Kevin, in San Fran. Took me a while but I got there in the end & they 'manually opened' one for me. Hope it helps, as it has helped me. All the best, Clare

Kevin
Level 2
South San Francisco, CA

It is hard to contact Airbnb directly. I spent quite a long time to figure out how to contact them by email or Live-chat. Here is the procedure:

1. Go to Help Center
  2. Click on "Resolve Issue" at the bottom of the left side bar
  3. At the bottom of the page, click on the bar saying "My question is about something else"
  4. Then "What is your question about" category will pop up, choose "Hosting"
  5. Then "What can we help you with" category" will pop up, at the dropdown menu, choose "Account and Profile"
  6. At the next dropdown meun, choose "Review"
  7. Then, at the bottom of the page, click on the "I still need help" button
  8. Choose one option in the next dropdown menu.
  9. Then a messgae box will pop up and you can chooose either live chat or email Airbnb.

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi,
Airbnb staff do not monitor this forum. This is a known issue right now and if you did a quick search above you would find the answer to this issue. The review notifications are quite sporadic right now and some people have been waiting 2-3 days or more. If you do not wish to wait any longer, you can contact Airbnb, provide the reservation number and they can send it manually pretty quickly. I did this last night via @AirbnbHelp on Twitter and the review notification was in my email 5 minutes later. If you do not know how to reach Airbnb, click on the link below.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host