Not getting paid and trying to get rid of instant bookings

Theona0
Level 3
Taumarunui, New Zealand

Not getting paid and trying to get rid of instant bookings

I am really upset. WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID? WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET THE INSTANT BOOKING REMOVED? I am really unhappy with airbnb and NEED to get in touch with someone from the company about why i haven't been apid and HOW to get rid of the terrible and unsafe instant booking. PLEASE SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH AIRBNB TO GET THESE PROBLEMS SORTED PLEASE. I am very upset and frustrated. i don't know who to contact. I have no email address or phone number. i am really really reqally upset. I need to get hold of some one please.

2 Replies 2
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Theona0 you won't be able to get rid of Instant Booking at the moment as AirBnB are running a trial (currently involving just new hosts) where Instant Booking is on by default and yu can't switch it off. They think this will be better: most hosts here proundly disagree and argue that we are opening up our homes, not running a hotel, so need to be able to interact with prospective guests and decline if they feel uncomfortable.

But you most certainly can contact AirBnB and the methods and numbers are here.

Dawn33
Level 10
San Marcos, TX

Until you get help, I would suggest blocking your calendar so no one can book. This will give you some peace of mind and remove some of your panic.

I would also suggest not posting twice. A lot of newbies are doing this and I usually skip by both because of the multi-posts.

Good luck!