Not online-possible to switch off?

Franziska4
Level 1
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Not online-possible to switch off?

Hello All! I will be offline with no internet or phone for a few says, is there a way I can de-activate the listing so my response rate doesn´t get down? Or should I ask a friend to respond? Write it in the add that I am not there? Other suggestions? Thanks a lot! All the best from Sarajevo, Franziska

2 Replies 2
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi,

Could you use your fiend’s internet to view your messages once or twice a day perhaps? Unfortunately your friend cannot answer your messages for you but may be able to keep an eye on your messages and inform you if you get any in order that you so that you can try to access the internet to response. 

If the above option is not convenient, then you can snooze you listing far ahead so you don’t receive have any reservations or enquiries for the immediate or in advance of the next couple of months; once your internet is back up, you can reactivate those dates -  

There is the option to block just the days that you will be without the internet although  that is tricky as there is no guarantee that you won't receive a request or enquiry for a future date outside the blocked dates and will miss the response time frame or worse still a potential booking.

Wish you all the best,

Ama

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Apologies, I forgot to add the link on how to snooze - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing