Number of Guests

Answered!
Kotaiba0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Number of Guests

Hello everyone, Please could anyone advise me on how many guests I can expect monthly with regards to my listing and the market price... Thank you in advance 🙂

1 Best Answer
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Kotaiba

No, we can't, I am afraid. All depends on your price, your reviews, competition (how many other hosts in the area and how you compare to them).

I had a look at your listing, and I would recomend that you re-take the pictures.

A few things would make your listing more enticing:

Clean out the room - remove all clothes / shoes from view.

Make the bed

clean the kitchen and turn on all lights before taking the pictures. 

Do you have a living room that the guest can use to eat / relax?  if yes, take a picture of that 

Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

@Kotaiba0

"Please could anyone advise me on how many guests I can expect monthly with regards to my listing and the market price.."

I would have thought looking at similar listings in your area and seeing how booked up they are would give you a pretty good/reasonable idea..looking at their prices too...

Comparing yourself with others in your area/market is the best/only thing you can really do.....and of course if more hosts join in your area (in the future)  the more competitive it can become....

Kotaiba0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Mike!

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Kotaiba

No, we can't, I am afraid. All depends on your price, your reviews, competition (how many other hosts in the area and how you compare to them).

I had a look at your listing, and I would recomend that you re-take the pictures.

A few things would make your listing more enticing:

Clean out the room - remove all clothes / shoes from view.

Make the bed

clean the kitchen and turn on all lights before taking the pictures. 

Do you have a living room that the guest can use to eat / relax?  if yes, take a picture of that 

Good luck!