OMG! Just received the most amazing 'Thank You' ever!

Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

OMG! Just received the most amazing 'Thank You' ever!

Just wanted to share with you all this beautiful watercolor from a recent guest.  5 Star reviews are great of course - but this is going one better - the most amazing 'Thank You' I have ever received!  I can tell you this is going into a frame and will be displayed with pride on the cabin wall.

Hope it brightens your day as it did mine!

Happy Hosting!

Thank You 1 from Karen H Oct 2018.jpeg

10 Replies 10
Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Rachael26, wow! That's a keepsake for sure - aren't some people just amazing?

@Kath0

To digress for a minute, my Christmas wish (or one of them at least as this one is unlikely to be granted!) is that the Community Center processes/software gets upgraded so we are able to notify each other when we are replying to a post/comment...... At this point here (as usual) it is not possible to notify you officially as the options include some but not all contributor names (including yours) - so I hope you get this thank you from me....

Kath - thank you for your kind comment - and yes I agree - people are amazing and full of wonderful surprises! This was totally unexpected and such a lovely keepsake that will be treasured for sure. I wish I could make a wall mural just like it!

Happy Christmas to you,

Rachael x

So beautiful~!!!!!!! @Rachael26

Once you get it in a frame and on the wall, hope you will share that pic with us as well~

You should also add it as a new listing photo 🙂

@Jessica-and-Henry0

yes, @Rachael26 should use it as a pic in her listing.

This looks really beautiful. The person who made it is an artist.

Rachel0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Rachael26 That is just gorgeous!  I agree with @Jessica-and-Henry0 that it would be a lovely idea to incorporate it into your listing photos with a caption saying that it was from a very happy and appreciative guest.  

@Rachel0@Ute42@Jessica-and-Henry0

Thanks for your kind comments - and your excellent idea about placing the watercolor into the listing photos! 🙂

Have a wonderful December/New Year season - make lots of hosting dollars and lots of 5 stars! :-))

Rachael x

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Rachael26

Welcome back stranger!!

That is beautiful Rachael, you must be thrilled with that. It's the fact that someone would go to that much trouble to send you something nice. It is so much better than a box of chocolates or some other cheap item.

At this time of year I send all my overseas guests this card with a little hand written Christmas greeting note inside wishing them well.

IMG20170403210613 b.jpg

It generally gets a nice response.

Cheers......Rob

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Rachael26 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Rachel0 @Ute42 @Lizzie

I can't edit because editing time has expired  but, can I just add a footnote to the above card. I wanted it to be really personal, so I got my 6 year old grand-daughter Madison to draw the Airbnb logo for me...and that was her effort...which I thought was not a bad take

Cheers.....Rob!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rachael26,

I hope you are well.

This is really wonderful, it's a lovely thing to pop on your wall and look at on a daily basis.

I'm sure your future guests enjoy seeing it too. 🙂

Did you guest leave it for you to find or give it to you in person?

Thanks for sharing. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Linda1213
Level 6
Vero Beach, FL

Ohhh. I LOVE that! What a gift from a clearly appreciative guest 🙂

LBR