Official take over

Brenda81
Level 2
Western Australia, Australia

Official take over

Hi All,

I have read the questions that are similar to my situation, however, I have been running this property for my mother in law who broke her leg. So the issue of the reviews being for the host doesn't apply here because I have been the host just not officially until now because we are purchasing the property off her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I really dont want to let go over the lovely reviews.

Thanks,

Danielle

4 Replies 4
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Brenda81, well @Danielle, her reviews are hers, you need to start your own account.

David

Hi everyone,  I am new to hosting.  We have just purchased a condo which was being used as an Airbnb.  I have created my own new listing of the condo now but how do I go about receiving the current calendar so that I can update my calendar with upcoming bookings?

As mentioned when you posted on another discussion. You cannot transfer bookings from one owner to another. Did the owner not tell you this when you were discussing the purchase? @Louise-And-Leon0 

Thank you @Helen3   We are busy discussing a graduated plan. He will snooze his listing and I will honor his bookings and then I will create a new listing.