Ohana Yurts - TV Show in DiY network and HGTV

Ohana Yurts - TV Show in DiY network and HGTV

Aloha,

I was wondering if AirBNB allows hosts to setup Promo Codes? Were a TV show Called Love Yurts on DIY and were getting lots of phone calls for people wanting to stay with us. I was hoping to offer a discount promo code.. any ideas?

Nathan

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Nathan-and-Jenny-Toler0 I’m not aware of a way to add a promo code, but potential guests can send you an inquiry/reservation request on Airbnb and you can respond with a Special Offer for a lesser amount. 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Nathan-and-Jenny-Toler0  You want to award the guest who is calling after watching the DIY show, right?  Why?  If you want to market your listing you could have a reward code as part of a social media promotion.  

aloha,

I was looking into it but could not find anything on setting up a reward code? please advise?

also, we getting great reviews but how can I get us back to super host this week??

Please call me, my office line is [Phone number hidden]

Nathan

Tracy67
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Nathan & Jenny, I don't know about promo codes, but have heard this Global Glamping Summit in Long Beach, CA Nov. 27-28 is a place you can learn from glamping industry expert speakers and exhibits about industry tips, promotional opportunities, regulations, business solutions, products, exclusive discounts, and current trends. Here's the website if you're interested: www.glampingsummit.com/?utm_source=AirBnb&utm_campaign=GGSPR