PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255
Brenda129
Level 2
Cabanatuan City, Philippines

My guest checked-in in my condo unit on May 22, 2017.  I wait for my payment until May 27, 2017 for Airbnb's advice that the payment will be delivered after May 27, 2017.  Up to now, June 1, 2017, I checked the status of my ATM account (cash card-Banco de Oro), no such money was released.  Can you please help me expedite the release of my payment.

Brenda **