POOL HEATING FEE/OTHER FEE

Chris804
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

POOL HEATING FEE/OTHER FEE

In the section of additional fees, (like cleaning...etc) I think there should be a Pool Heating Fee section or at least an "OTHER" section where you can write anything in as an additional fee for guests to choose.  We have to write our Pool Heating Fee in the description section and some people scan over it and overlook this. Then they question it.

6 Replies 6
Chris804
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I think adding an additional box to the price setting for anything like a pool heating fee would be the best option.

Mark713
Level 1
Bozeman, MT

I also have a pool heating fee that needs to be added

Cecilia231
Level 1
Hartford, CT

I would also like other options to put that they could choose. So if they want to bring their dog that is an extra 5 dollar fee but that does not apply to everyone. If they want us to cook them breakfast that is another 10 dollar fee. So the guest would check these boxes and it would be built into the price. 

Gerardo67
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Agree with all of you! I am new to AirBnB, since last December '16 but I want to allow guests to bring their pets but there is no option to charge them the additional pet fee.  We will also be providing in the summer paddleboard and Kayak rental and again, there is no alternative to add this.

I agree that at least an "OTHER" button will help with this situation.

I’d love to see an “other” button for fees!  We welcome pets, but it takes at least an additional 30 minutes to clean after they come, so I’d like to add a pet fee.

We also have a pond, and I’d like to provide a fishing pole rental, but I don’t want to be asking the guests for money.

Rachel447
Level 2
New York, NY

Agree on "other" fee.  Whether it's for a pet, to use special equipment, or to heat a pool, it would be useful to have this upfront!