PROBLEMAS RESERVANDO EN FECHAS DISPONIBLES.

Maria2381
Level 2
Villa La Angostura, Argentina

PROBLEMAS RESERVANDO EN FECHAS DISPONIBLES.

Me es muy dificil conseguir la ayuda que preciso y no se si este es el canal adecuado: Tengo disponible muchos dias de Julio, pero cuando quiero poner una reserva para esos dias , filtrando en mi localidad por fechas, espacio y precio, NO APAREZCO!!!!  O sea, nadie me va a elegir!!!  y esta pasando el mejor mes de la temporada!   Porque pasa esto si en mi calendario (busqué para corregir la edición, pero allí aparece bien disponible)  esta bien.  Por favor que alguien me lo pueda solucionar, gracias! María de Villa La AngosturaIMG-20180722-WA0021.jpg

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Maria2381 ,

As you can see in the link, your listing is integrated in the system and displayed on the map:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=177205679

When searching "La villa Argentina" Airbnb suggests "La Villa, Neuquen, Argentina".

When zooming in once on the map towards your area, your listing shows up on first page (without dates entered)

When available dates are input in the search (example: 1-3 august), your listing also shows up

Maybe check your "progress" section to see amount of views.

Best regards, Emiel

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Maria2381,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

It's great to see that you've come to the Community Center for help. I also just want to let you know that you've reached the English speaking Community Center. We also have a Spanish speaking Community which you find by clicking >here<.

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

东升0
Level 2
Queens Domain, Australia

东升0
Level 2
Queens Domain, Australia

东升0
Level 2
Queens Domain, Australia