Payment is Pending

Agnieszka9
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

Payment is Pending

Hi Lizzie

I joined Airbnb several years ago and I used to be provided with a lot of support. Now - I am trying to enquire about the payment that is missing (my guest checked in and out and there is no sign of money - payment is still pending).

It appears that several other hosts posted on the same topic and no reply. So my idea is: how about replacing current, phohy help with something that it actually works so I know what you guys are paid for? Feel free to forward my message who can actually help me.

Cheers

Agnieszka

[email address removed]

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Agnieszka9,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

I am sorry to hear your frustration around not receiving your payment, I understand this can be a worrying situation.

It is a little hard for me to gather too much from your post, for example how long has it been since your guest arrived? Plus, whether you have contacted the Support Team to find out more why you haven't received your payment. Therefore, I am sorry if some of what I say is not applicable to your situation.

Generally though, the time it can take for a payment to reach your account can vary depending upon your payout method and things which can delay it slightly are national holidays in your country and the US and weekends. Here is an article in the Help Center which explains this further. (I'm sure you are aware of this already though as you have been a host for some time, I just thought it might be useful to mention.)

After all of this there is a very useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) outlining a variety of different ways to do this (including a phone number from Australia). They will be able to look into your account specifically and find out why you haven't received it yet and I am sure this will be sorted out very quickly. 🙂

Lastly, just to give you a little more information on the Community Center. The Community Center is a host to host discussion, therefore it isn't managed by any of the Support Team. This said, there is lots of amazing knowledge to be found here - given by caring and experienced hosts. 'Payments' is a common question here in the CC and many of responses can be seen by using the search bar at the top of the page. Here is more information on what the CC is about. 

I also wanted to let you know I have moved your original post out of the Host Voice guidelines thread to the Community Help board, as it will be easier for others to find. I have had to give it a new title as it is a new topic, so do let me know if you would prefer it to be something else.

I hope this helps and please do keep me updated how you get on. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

(Top tip - in a reply press @ symbol to mention the person and they will receive a personal notification) 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.