Payment

Charlotte120
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Payment

Hi,

My name is Charlotte, I am a new host and started on Air bnb on 14 December. I've had 3 groups of guests and Air bnb has not paid me for any of them. I am trying to find out why Air bnb is not paying me but there isn't a help centre or number and I can't talk to a human being to find out why I am not being paid.  Can anyone help to clarify this mystery?

Many thanks and Happy New Year.

Charlotte

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Charlotte120,

Welcome to the Community Center and the world of hosting. 🙂

I hope you don't mind, as your question was on a different topic to the thread you posted it in, to make it easier to find and for the other conversation to continue, I have turned your post into a new topic, here in the Community Help board.

In terms of payment, there could be a number of different reasons why you have not received you payment yet, as a new host I presume you have set up a payment method? Also, have you taken a look in your 'Transaction History' on your Airbnb account to see what the status' are for each payment? Depending on your payment method, the processing time for the money to reach your account can vary and other factors such as bank holidays and weekends can also delay it, which may have been the case due to the holiday period. Here is a useful Help Center article which goes into more detail around this. 

I hope this is a good starting point. Do let us know how you get on.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.