Payment

Answered!

Payment

Excuse me, can you please explain me how can I receive my money. Where do guests pay and how do I receive my money, because they say thd they have already paid

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You have just started to host, @Евгения1, right? Welcome! I am sure you have many questions and I urge you to read the many articles about hosting on this platform.  You will find out about payment, payout, booking, reservations, cancellations, etc.  Go to the Help Center and read all these articles.  As to your posted question, Air BNB collects the fee from the guest and pays it out to the host after the guest checks in.  You have to set up a payment system ahead of your guest checking in.  Good luck with your new business.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17

Good morning

could someone please advise - I have  a potential booking but she would like me to generate an Invoice for her accounts department to pay directly to us.  How do I then re-imburse Airbnb, or does she have to pay Airbnb directly? Can Airbnb generate an invoice and for her accountant?

thanks

@Loryn0

It doesn't work that way on Airbnb.

Payments for Airbnb reservations go to Airbnb, nowhere else.

You are not supposed to take money from an Airbnb guest directly.

The guest should make the booking and perhaps use a company card to pay for it.

Or she could use her reservation summary as the "invoice".

Hi Matthew, thank you, much appreciated!