Payoneer

Roie0
Level 2
Ramat Gan, Israel

Payoneer

Hello everyone,

I am trying to change me payout methods from Western union to Payoneer - but somehow I can do it.

Need you help.

Roie

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello Roie,

I'm not sure what you've tried already or what the exact problem is. If you've tried the things below and it still doesn't work then you should contact Airbnb support.

The usual process to change payout method is:

1) add the new method

2) when the new method is ready, make it the default method

3) delete the old method if you no longer wish to use it.

Add a new method:

===============

Click on your profile photo and select "Account settings" and then "Payout preferences".

Then click on "Add Payout Method" and select the country. You'll then see a list of the payout methods available to you.

If Payoneer is available , select it and follow the process from there.

Make default method:

=================

After a few days the status of the new method should change to "Ready". You can check this in the "Status" column on the "Payout preferences" page. When it's ready, click on the "Options" button for the new method and select the option to make it the default method.

Delete old method:

===============

Click on the "Options" button for the old method and select the option to delete it.

Ways to contact support:

===================

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.