Payout method

Josephine48
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Payout method

I am new to Airbnb.  I'm having a lot of trouble setting up my payment method too.  I've entered the information (several times) with checking account and routing number.  It always comes back with Error message.  I have a guest coming in on Monday.  Oh...my bank is a credit union.  Does that make a difference?

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Josephine48,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I was able to find some information about 'How to add a payment method'. I was also wondering if you've tried setting up your payment method by using a different web browser?

Here's a list of more topics about payouts should you want to have a closer look at the various features that are available. I was also able to find a 'How to contact Airbnb' guide in case you'd like to follow this up directly with them. 

Let me know how it goes!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello Josephine, 

Did you find a solution? 

I have similare issue, I have been trying to add transfert payout method for a month now, and always get ACH information error e-mail. 

I try with 3 differents account and nothing working. 

My problem was using the incorrect numbers for checking account.   Once I  used correct routing and checking it all came out fine.  

Wendy557
Level 1
Nhill, Australia

I have been an Airbnb host for over a year and have had no trouble until now.  i did not change my bank details but got an email from Airbnb saying " we tried to send you money but there was a problem with your bank details ( reversal invalid bank details) I have re entered my correct details 3 times with no luck. any ideas?