Payout not received

Nika4
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Payout not received

On the 4th of August my guests arrived and they left today. However, I did not receive an email from AirBnb that ny payout has been sent and did not receive the payout, as well. Is there maybe anyone who had the same problem, who could offer some advice or an email address where I could contact AirBnb directly? I have been browsing the web and the app but was not able to find anything.
Much appreciated!
Nika
9 Replies 9
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Nika4 Since Airbnb releases payouts approximately 24 hours after check in, they would have released yours on Friday, August 5th.  Most payouts don't arrive at the designated payout preferences until a few days later.  Also, you need to consider there was a weekend in between which may cause a delay in the credit reaching your account.  Check again tomorrow.  

When my payouts are released on a Saturday, I normally don't receive the money until Tuesday or Wednesday. 

If you still need to contact Airbnb, click on the link below to see all the ways you can do this.  

Nika4
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Thank you @Clare0!!

My only concern was
Not receiving
An email from AirBnb about sending the payment. I will check tomorrow again indeed and then try contacting them. Thanks again!
Parampara0
Level 1
Thiruvananthapuram, India

Hi Claire, Where is the link you mentioned. Cant see it in this conversation??

Terry45
Level 1
Hampton Falls, NH

Something seems to have changed at AirBnB. I have been a host for about a year and do a high volume with almost 100% 5 star ratings. Suddenly beginning August 20th I stopped getting payouts. I have called and spoken to customer service server all times and am told the money has been released. Yet no normal payout email and the payments still show as pending. The customer service reps have looked and there is no guest complaints, no holds on the systems I have not made any changes to my payout methods or bank account linked and yet I am now owed for 4 past reservations totaling about $8K. They have supposedly opened a support ticket yet nothing happens and cLling customer support yields the same result of being told the money shows as released in their system (yet still shows pendin...ugh!). Does anyone have any ideas or secret path to someone that can actually help. I really don't know what to do as I have numerous upcoming reservations and don't want to disappoint my guests by cancelling them but at the end of the day I provided the accommodations and need to get paid1

omg, I am so sorry to hear this, I just now haven't received a payout from Sep 17th and have been told the same type of thing by the person answering the phone that it's been escalated and someone will be in touch. Neither has happened and I've called 5 out of 8 days to no avail. Two emails also have not done the trick. This isn't how airbnb used to be, agents used to be able to actually help hosts if such situation occured.

If anyone has another phone numbers or contact information to reach airbnb besides the telephone rep, please let me know.

Parampara0
Level 1
Thiruvananthapuram, India

Hi I am also having roblems with my payout in India. I have not received any for the last 4 bookings that I have had. I cant see the link to ocntact Airbnb directly about this Please can you share how to get in touch with Airbnb Accounts Team? 

Shereen6
Level 1
Jerusalem, Israel

Same here, the guest have been here for 10 days and still 18 days to go. I haven't recived the payout yet. What's the problem??!!

Rokas1
Level 2
Vilnius, Lithuania

Hi, 

My guests stayed in the apartment from 6 until 13 of September, 2017. Today is 3rd of October and payout for this reservation is still pending. When I check pending list on future transactions I see this reservation with an amount. But there is no "view status" button by this reservation amount. What I should do? When I will receive money for this reservation?

Thanks