Pending payout

Wahyu0
Level 2
North Kuta, Indonesia

Pending payout

Hi friends,
Are there have a problem with payout ?
I have a guest who stay only 4 nights and until now already 10th day I didn't receive the payout. Wtf. I was contacting the airbnb, but they just told me wait and wait. Thanks friends
10 Replies 10
Scott62
Level 3
Providence, RI

Hello, I am having the same issue right now. I had guests check in last week and my payout status says pending. I am not sure why this is happening as my previous payouts were issued the same day the guests checked in. Is there a phone number to call airbnb customer service?

Thank you

Wahyu0
Level 2
North Kuta, Indonesia

Hi Scoot,
Glad to know you and we have the same issue.
I was asking and mention it in twitter. Have you did it also ?
I don't know, but I try to ask it in twitter.

Hope this problem fixed soon.
Semiha0
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Hi I have an issue with with too, I have tried to conatct Airbnb on facebook, but nothing yet? My guest stayed on the 22 of June for one night, everything has been accepted however the payout hasnt been made, although everything before that and after that date has already been made. I dont know what to do about this any luck with getting info?

I am having exactly the same problem. Is there anything we can do besides wait?
Helen82
Level 3
Vancouver, Canada

Hey everyone, are you getting paid via paypal or banking?- Also are they newly setup accounts? My neighbour had hosted Airbnb before her bank confirmation cleared and it took almost 2 weeks for the money to come in even though the guest only stayed 1 night.

When did the guests check-in? For me in my experience, I have had guests check-in on a Thursday, payment is sent Friday (24hrs after check-in), but because I do direct banking it takes 3-7 days to process into my account, so in this instance since processing does not include weekends, I waited the 2 weekend days and then 6 more business days making it a total of 11 days. Also, is this considering holidays in your area, etc? Just stay in touch with Airbnb about this. If you were getting paid via paypal, it should have been deposited with a day or so (it's pretty quick). Does that help, or? Let us know!

Semiha0
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Hi its through paypal for me, and it has been since the 23rd of June, Ive been paid for everything else after that but that payments doesnt seem to have gone through. I am not getting a reply from Airbnb on how to fix this on facebook and dont know how else to contact them. Have also contacted the actual guest who says the payment has been taken from them. 😞

Uh oh. Yeah, that is totes concerning. Hmm. From what I read on the messageboards, apparently they respond quickly on twitter if you tweet them. I would try all platforms to be sure (but I can be pesty like that 😉 ) Twitter, Facebook, and online. Keep us updated how this goes. Does it just read "pending payout" in transaction history? 

Wahyu0
Level 2
North Kuta, Indonesia

Hi Helen,
I use the Bank transfer. It make me stress and I afraid to accept next reservation. Omg
Yassine5
Level 1
Illinois, United States

Hi friends,
Are there have a problem with payout ?
I have a guest who stay only 4 nights and until now already 20th day I didn't receive the payout. Wtf. :"what is the solution ":
 Thanks friends
I use the Bank transfer. It make me stress and I afraid to accept next reservation. Omg .

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Wahyu0@Semiha0@Anne161@Yassine5 and @Scott, 

I'm sorry to hear you're all having issues with receiving your payment. @Helen82 has made a valid point that how long it takes depends on your payment method and you need to take into account weekends/Bank holidays. Have a look at this help guide explaining how the payment process works and how you can check your payment status. 

If you still want to contact airbnb, this Community help guide explains the best ways  to get in touch with them.

I hope you will all receive your payments soon!

Kirstie