Phone numbers for airbnb or live chat please

Corinne13
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Phone numbers for airbnb or live chat please

i enquired about accommodation in my area, dates i hae available as a host and number of guests.  My LISTED property did not show in the 19 only replies for over the christmas period......i want to know why!  i am loosing bookings because of this no enquiries in the last few days since it was listed.

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Corinne13,

I searched for "Entire place" accommodation in Bournmouth for a period form the 21st to the 31st of December and your listing showed up in the search results.

For information on ways to contact Airbnb support use the search facility on this forum.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the search box on the main Airbnb web page, airbnb.co.uk, having clicked on "Help". The "How do I contact Airbnb?" article that shows up has a "Contact Airbnb" section.

Steve.

Screenshot (118).png