Please can someone help me? I have been trying to get help because I am not receiving any bookings.

Mistyire1
Level 1
Dominican Republic

Please can someone help me? I have been trying to get help because I am not receiving any bookings.

I have been trying to get admin to assist me since December 2017. No one has answered me yet. I am not getting any bookings at all.

I have even lowered my rate to half the daily rate and still nothing. Please help me or tell me how I can get help.

It has been 6 months and no guest, no bookings. Is there anything that I have done wrong. Tell me what I can do to imporve my listing.

10 Replies 10
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mistyire1    I looked at you listing- I can't imagine why you're not getting bookings. The place looks great. Are other places around you getting bookings?  The price seems very reasonable, how does your pricing compare with other listings in your area?

I am aware that it is off season and the other villas in the area are also slow. My rate is much lower. It is a great location.

@Mistyire1 I did a search in your area and your listing appeared on the very first page at #10, so you have good search visibility.

And as @Sarah977 said, your place looks terrific and is priced very competitively.

You have instant booking on, and you apparently have no strange booking requirements.

I have no idea why you aren't getting any bookings.

Has travel to your area been very very slow?

Yes, It is the Off season. However, visitors are still coming into the area.

The weather is beautiful. Summer

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

How does your place compare to the hotels in the area?  In my area, the off season which is very hot summer, the hotels and resorts offer very low rates.  

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

Hi @Mistyire0 ,

may I suggest that You change the order of appearance of You profile pics.

Make pic 2 No. 1.

Your current Pic 1 looks scary, Your current Pic 2 looks very nice.

Many people don't know how to scroll through multiple profile pics, let alone that many people don't know that there can be more than one profilepicture.

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

I am having the same problem at the height of our season.  For March, April and May, I was fully booked..26 days a month.

Now NOTHING for June or July.  

I tweeted to Abnb and got a prompt, meaningless answer.

I accepted two bookings in June from another platform with the calendar synched with ABNB.  Could they be punishing me or is that too paranoid?  It doesnt make any sense.  I am not the cheapest but offer a unique situation in a great area for tourists or university visitors alike.  Normally, my place is more booked than nice less expensive nearby rentals.

Please, any thoughts?

Hello! I feel as though I'm having exact same problem ... ~ with only 3 bookings (1 each May/Jun/Jul) even though I'm very new to Airbnb just 3 months. Have you discovered / any idea why!?

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

M,  I followed your profile from this conversation and your actual rental is not there, just your photo.  I have no idea what that means...normally view profile brings up the actual listing but only your personal statement was there.