Pricing

Sabeline0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Pricing

Hello, I have just listed my apartment and the price I have set per night, 125euros keeps changing everytime I look at my listing from a differnt device, or when my husbands checks the listing the price is always different, first it said 160 euros per night now its at 110 euros per night...what am i doing wrong? any ideas? I want it to be steady at 125 euros per night, plus cleaning service and plus service fee separatly, how can i do that? Thank you in advance... 

5 Replies 5
Tammy14
Level 1
Merritt Island, FL

You want X amount per night Airbnb charge more so they get there cut.
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Sabeline0 I just looked at your apartment listing which, in fact, has a base price of 125 EU.  Also I put in 2 days and the total including cleaning fee and Airbnb's service fee came to 310 EU. Looks like everything is as it should be.  🙂

Thank you very much Clare.
Ronit0
Level 1
New York, NY

im having the same price problem.  when you do a search for brooklyn, i come up with a price of 204 but my base price is 150.  why is it doing that? people wont click on my listing at that higher 204 price.  please help!

Scott54
Level 2
Ajijic, Mexico

If you have selected automatic pricing, Air BNB can and will change your prices to reflect what they consider to be a very attractive price. They lowered my base price of $60 CDN to $32Cdn/day.  If you want to have control over your pricing you can do it in your calendar. You must first turn off the automatic pricing option.  I discovered it and changed it all back to my off-season rate of $45CDN/d. I have a dispute with a potential guest who saw the $32 and wanted to book it after I discovered and made the changes. I will not allow automatic pricing again.