Private room vs. Entire Home

Private room vs. Entire Home

I want to rent 3 rooms but i cant do it unless i rent the entire house. how do i rent just 3 rooms?

3 Replies 3
Linda129
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Click on the help icon, type in "How do I list multiple rooms?" [or copy from here and paste in the search blank]

ABnB:  If you want to list multiple rooms in your house, you can create a separate listing for each space you have available. Each room will have it’s own calendar and listing page that should accurately reflect the number of beds and amenities, as well as what space will be shared with others.

ABnB:  You can also create a listing for your whole house and separate listings for individual rooms in the house, but be sure to sync your calendars. If you rent your entire house, block those dates on all the individual rooms so you won't double-book.

ME:  I would give each room a unique name...i.e.: like the "Blue Room", "The Palms", or "Gold Suite", etc. that matches it in some way that you could easily keep them seperated.

Also, be sure to explain that the other tenents in the house are also guests so they are aware and can assess whether that works for them. This may not be ideal for families with children unless they rent the entire home. Let them know if there will be locks on their room doors and what they will/will not have access to and whether certain things are shared between the various guests (like laundry facilities, a hot tub, refrigerator, etc)

Holly42
Level 3
Denver, CO

Hello! I just made a posting about this exact problem in Host Voice (find Host Voice in the drop-down menu) If the posting gains popularity from hosts they will review it for future changes. Please go "like" my post to help get a "multiple rooms in a shared space" feature added.