Problem with payout from AirBnB

Problem with payout from AirBnB

My first guest stayed with me in September 2016. It was great and the guest gave a great review and we stay in touch via social media.

I had a number of guests after that. Some weeks later I logged on to the transaction page as I was expecting more funds, only to find out that AirBnB had deducted that first guests money from my account.

I opened a case and have had no reply whatsoever. I cannot chase it because once I quote the reseveration number the system tells me it is being dealt with.

I have also contacted the guest and he confirmed that AirBnB surprisingly refunded him. He even offered to pay me directly which I politely declined wanting to abide by the rules.

It's now been 4 months and I am some $200 USD out of pocket. 

I think this is grossly unfair and all I can do is refuse further guests until this matter is resolved. Ultimately benefitting neither party but I do not seeing why I should potentially open myself up to further debt by AirBnB.

Has anyone here got any thoughts or suggestions?

3 Replies 3
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Have you called them?

David

Yes, I called them and ticket is opened so I cannot generate another.

They just said it is being dealt with by the relevant department and cannot do anything.

My guess is someone has screwed up and burying it deep!

call them where ? i cannot find a way to contact them. I have a problem, some what different. My payout is short about 200 dollars and I cannot even find where to call. Where do i fin their number ?