Professional photography problem

Felicity4
Level 1
Port Fairy, Australia

Professional photography problem

I'm a host with 2 listings - "whole house" and "individual room". 

I had Airbnb undertake professional photography on my listing, however all of the photos have been loaded to my "individual room" listing but some of the photos belong in my "whole house" listing. I need an Airbnb representative to get in touch with me to make appropriate changes. Please help ASAP, as it looks unprofessional that the photos are incorrect. Thank you.

3 Replies 3

I'm having a similar issue, mainly that I want to add our professional photos to listing of a two different individual rooms. Can't seem to find a way to do that. Any recommendations? Can Airbnb contact me about this too to resolve this?  

Lizzy1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I also had two spaces and Airbnb have uploaded one but not the other. I got in touch with the photographer who told me that she has been paid and this is an Airbnb glitch but I need someone from Airbnb to get in touch? Anyone know how to do that?

Ysa0
Level 4
Culver City, CA

First, Go through and right-click & save all of the photographs that you didn't create yourself. 

Second, remove all the photographs that shouldn't be visible in a particular listing.

Third, Go to the "manage listing" menu for each affected listing and follow the directions for uploading photos. https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/477/how-do-i-add-and-reorder-my-listing-s-photos?topic=208

Good luck to you all.