Property Management

Loni2
Level 1
Tel Aviv, Israel

Property Management

I have many good reviews and really enjoy managing airbnb rental for myself and a few friends. How do I promote myself and contact other hosts that may want to hire me to provide this service?

I will receive superhost status in 4 days! 🙂

29 Replies 29
Kathleen101
Level 2
Edgewater, FL

How do you find a good property manager? I usually manage my property myself but I am going away for 2 months in the fall of 2017 and don't want to take the property off the market for that long and lose the potential for booking. There are lots of property management companies in my area, how do you find a good one? 

Good property managers are hard to find, if you are in a position and cannot manage yourself then you have no choice, .......but I have found " if you want something done properly and to your liking do it yourself"  I have had a license manager who had a group that did the cleaning and the washing of the Linens at a special facility, My Linens got Miss Matched & missing ,the cleaning was just surface cleaning and my materials for cleaning went missing to include a very expensive mop. He the manager never went to the home when hewas suppose to,it turned out to be very stressful.....don't mean to be negative & lenghty,but  managing my manager was difficult & expensive......good luck

David981
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Sami29
Level 2
Westmont, IL

I need help managing my property/properties. I would just feel better if someone was running them

Hi Sami, 

I know I'm late to the forum, but wanted to know if you'd found a professional to manage your properties? If you're interested, please message me and I can send you my info. 

Thanks!

Jojo23
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

thank you 

here is my e mail. 

Ahmed

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

We are very interested in co-hosting for your properties. I have many references I can share with you for your reference. We use beyond pricing and rentals united as well as IGMS software to host for you. We are excited to explain furthur., I also have an onboarding package I can send you, no pressure. Please let me know!

Ryan B.

*sensitive information hidden*

Steve273
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

I've looked into doing this myself and even spoke with an attorney about setting it up as a LLC. You may want to check your local Property Management laws before offering this service to others. I've found almost all states have very strict licensing laws regarding "Property Management". If you're aware of these rules and working around them, please share. 

Jojo23
Level 2

How do you find a good property manager?

I know a great one, you can message me privately for the info

Do you  know a good one in Casablanca, Morocco?

Thank you,

Kay

Jojo23
Level 2

No idea how to message you privatlpr.

Not sure even if my reply now is in public or private.

Becky169
Level 2
Bristol, ME

Really great pieces of advice!! I'm an Airbnb property Manager in The MidCoast Maine area. I have one opening! Email me, let's Chat! rebeccalgiles76@gmail.com

Rebecca

*sensitive information removed*

Stefanie137
Level 2
Somerville, MA

Anyone have a recommendation for a good property manager in the Somerville/Cambridge MA area? Thanks!

Lindsey246
Level 1
Cardiff, United Kingdom

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT UK

At Nest lettings we are committed to providing a high personal level of service. We have great reviews and competitive rates. Check out our website - **or give us an email - **

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]