Questions asked of Guestss

Albert180
Level 3
Glenelg, Australia

Questions asked of Guestss

Hi where do I find the page where I can edit the questions I ask of tenants before they agree to book?

I know it's somewhere but I can't find it. 

The questions like, "who will they be coming with" "do they need a carpark"

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Albert180,

To find and edit the questions, on a laptop, click on "Host" and then select "Listings". Then click on your listing.

Click on "Booking settings" and then on the "Edit" button for the "Guest requirements" section. You should then see the questions in the "Guest trip information" section. Click it's "Edit" button should you wish to make changes to the text.

Steve.

Albert180
Level 3
Glenelg, Australia

Hi before I select the "Edit" button for the "Guest requirements"  I can see the "Guest trip information" listed directly underneath "Recommendation from other hosts" However I select the Edit button for Guest Requirements there I can see the Guest trip information option anymore.  All I can see underneath Recommendation from other hosts is Your welcome message before booking.

Hello @Albert180,

Just wondering now if the site layout is different for you.

When I click on "Booking settings" and then on "Guest requirements" and scroll down a little, I see an "Edit" button for the "Guest trip information" section as seen in the first screenshot below.

When I click on the "Edit" button for "Guest trip information" I get the page shown in the second screenshot below. That has a text box for a greeting message and check boxes for the questions that can be asked.

Steve.

Screenshot (105).png

Screenshot (106).png

Albert180
Level 3
Glenelg, Australia

Hi, yes I used to have those same options that you have but I can't see them anymore.  The whole Airbnb website must be the same, it wouldn't be different for me.  The questions I've set up in the past must be somewhere because new guests are still answering the questions when they are booking.  Where do I go from here to get those options but up?

Hello @Albert180,

When you're not shown the same website page layout as I am the only thing you can do is to contact Airbnb support.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Albert180
Level 3
Glenelg, Australia

Yes I did that and was told that the only way to edit those guest questions is via the app.  Which I have managed to do.  Apparently the system has been changed and this is the only way to edit them now.  Which I found odd.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Albert180,

The representative is wrong in saying that they can be edited only via the app.

As the screenshots sent above show, I am given the option to do it on the website via my laptop and I did so successfully when I sent them.

Steve.

Lalita8
Level 1
Auckland, NZ

I have the same problem. I founded few days ago. Then now I cannot find those questions buttons..,,