Rate per night is incorrect....

Cindy11
Level 1
North East, PA

Rate per night is incorrect....

I have a rate per night and I booked a week and it was set in there lower than the others. I had to go back in there and change some of the other dates that had a higher fee??? anyone have that problem???

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Cindy11 I'm not sure I understand your question.  I did a "pretend" reservation for 7 days and the rate that came up was $945 which is $135 x 7 plus service fees, of course.  I'm sure you already know that your payout will be $945 less Airbnb's 3% host service fee.  

What am I missing?

I had someone make a reservation and it charged them only 115.00, not the correct amount of 135.00 a night.  It also had some of my weekend listed at 150.00 a night when I have it set at 135.00??? Not sure what is going on???

Has your problem been sorted?  I have just had a booking where my basic rate is automatcally adding my additional person rate and then adding it again when 2 guests are entered.  This resolutes in my guests paying GBP 10.00 too much.  All I am getting from ABNB is that it is related to VAT etc.  This is not the case as it has never done it before.  How can I get this resolved as it is losing me bookings?