Receive a booking request from a guest I only know the first name

Thomas-and-Natalie0
Level 1
Därstetten, CH

Receive a booking request from a guest I only know the first name

Hello

I received a booking request from a person I know only the first name. His or her profile ist not completed with all information. Additional I have only space for 4 persons and he/she would like to come with 4 persons and a baby (the baby should sleep in the parents bed).

What should I do in this situation?  I thinks I don´t accept this request.

Thanks a lot.

Br

Thomas

4 Replies 4
Judy235
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

HI Thomas, why dont you just send a request for more information? or clarify that you cancel the request as you dont have extra bed for a baby? 

Regards

Judy

Thomas-and-Natalie0
Level 1
Därstetten, CH

I sent a reply to the guest but he/she only replied "don´t about my baby. she likes to sleep between the parents". No reaction about my request to complete the profile.

So get Airbnb involved. In all those trust and something rules, they expressed their wish to have one's profile complete.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Thomas-and-Natalie0

If you feel this request is a bad match for what you offer, simply decline.  In the airbnb world babies do not count as persons and for this reason I have had to set my holiday home as not suitable for infants.  There is simply no room for a baby bed.  

A request will not show the full name of the guest - full details are revealed after the booking is confirmed.