Refund

Gai0
Level 1
Wellington, New Zealand

Refund

I wonder if someone can help. I cancelled my booking wth the BnB only because my travel plans had to change. I cancelled well within the time frame to get a full refund (less the fee of course). It is nearly 2 weeks since it was cancelled and no refund has appeared. I cannot find anywhere on the BnB site an email address or contact form to find out why I have not received the credit.  the host of the BnB has been very helpful but also cannot find a contact button. He thought I might find some help here. I would not be inclined to use BnB again if getting a refund seems a bit dodgy.

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Don't worry your refund will arrive - as always it takes much longer to get a refund tgan to pay for something! If you use Twitter contact Airbnb help there - it's the quickest way.
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

here is the best all around guide to getting help from Airbnb: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

the phone number for New Zealand is

+64 4 4880 888

good luck!

Nicola385
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

I am having the same problem-it seems to be impossible to find a direct Contact button on Airbnb.  I have been waiting nearly a month and have no way of knowing wahts going on.  The site just takes you round in circles.