Reliable Hospitality Cleaning & Turnover Service

Robert9
Level 2
New York, NY

Reliable Hospitality Cleaning & Turnover Service

Hi everyone!

I am a local host on Airbnb here in Manhattan. My business partners (who also happen to be Airbnb superhosts) and I decided to start a reliable hospitality cleaning & turnover service. GuestPrep is a 3 year old full service turnover service, and we operate in New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens), Washington DC, Austin & Denver. Each of us have backgrounds in hospitality & interior design, and we specialize in same-day turnover service. Typically, we can take on cleaning jobs inside of 24 hours. Have a look at our website, GuestPrep dot com, private message me or reply to this post. We look forward to hearing from you! All of the best in hosting..take care.  Robert

8 Replies 8
Rossanna0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi Robert,

My ultra reliable cleaner just left me. I am looking for a new service to help me out. Most of my bookings require same day turn-over, from 11 am to 4 pm, and I am able to provide you with a calendar pretty much all the way through September, which will help you plan way in advance.

Please contact me ASAP. First cleaning is next week Thursday!

Best,

Rossanna

Hi Rossanna, I can be reached at robert at guestprep dot com.

Hi, Robert. You're in NY, but your service doesn't operate here? 

Hi, Rossanna. I'm guessing GuestPrep is now out of biz? Do you have a current cleaning service that you find reliable and high quality? I'm about to lose yet another cleaning cooperative. Thanks!

@THEARTOFCLEANING

Check out the art of cleaning in goo gle

Pavel12
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi Robert,

I'm renting a 41 ft sailboat in Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn. I've been cleaning and doing londery together with my girlfriend for two months so far, but its becomming overwhelming. Since my place is a sailboat, I would need to train the cleaner (just to explain a few basic things). The cleaning take 1-2 hours (unless there is need to do laundry) and it can usually be done only between 11 am and 1 pm - I insist in giving maximum time on the boat to my guests. I need a cleaner that is very flexible and 100% reliable. I have only 5* reviews I can not allow to have single unsatisfied guest.

Let me know if you can find someone to help me out and about the pricing.

Best,

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for contacting me. Regrettably, you are outside of our current service area. If we expand to your area, I will be happy to reach back out to you so we can discuss more specifics.

Thank you,

Robert