Response Rate

Richard100
Level 1
Bountiful, UT

Response Rate

I am new to AirBNB and already have 2 confirmed bookings! The problem is that I was out of the country when I got my first inquiry and did not know about it for a week. (Now I know about the text messaging so that won't happen again.) Because of that, my response rate is only 67%. Is there a way to get my response rate up to 100% due to the circumstances?

4 Replies 4
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Unfortunately not since it is in Airbnb's policy/ guide/ terms.

I wouldn’t worry too much, just keep an eye on it and it will be back up in no time.

All the best,

Ama

Michaela17
Level 1
Árskógssandur, Iceland

Hi, another question about response rates... I have been responding qucikly to messages and pre-booking querys but my response rate is still at 0... what's going on? Thanks 🙂 

I am having exactly the same problem. Not finding a place on the dashboard to contact them about it, either.

Lina22
Level 1
Zadar, Croatia

Hello

I have sent a few emails to Airbnb help service but they keep ignoring me.

My reponse rate was over 80% just a few days ago and suddenly dropped to 0%.

Since than, I didn't receive any inquiries, I assume that my properties are now ranked low on the website.

I answered all inquiries within 5 minutes, the reason I didn't have 100% is because I didn't reply some emails a year ago. ( last season )

Other than that, my profile was hacked and bank account numbers changed about a month ago.

They changed also my cancellation policies, and I approved a booking with flexibile cancellation

They didn't want to help me with this either.

Did someone have similar experiences? I don't know what to do, since they don't want to reply my emails.

Kind regards,

Lina