Review Stars

Kelcey0
Level 4
Seattle, WA

Review Stars

I'm fine with the "overall" stars to the public, but it would be nice to know the exact stars left by each individual reviewer so that i can improve as necessary.

17 Replies 17
Tania68
Level 2
New York, NY

Its nice to have the star system. However I think Air B and B should inform travellers of the impact their stars will have. Some guests who just don't give 5 star reviews out of principle may change their practice

Petra97
Level 2
United States

Ah! This is so helpful! and frustrating. I have recently received 4 star reviews but I do not know who left the four stars to contact them and ask them why? I do agree, that sometimes, it is mood or lack of gratitude and unreasonable expectations from the guests....

Mike127
Level 2
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines

It seems to me that the STAR system has been developped by Airbnb as a tool to get more done by the hosts for less money. What about when a guests has bad body odor or smells from their mouth. We still put up with them but we cannot rate them for it.... or leave a/c on in the room even when they are out most of the day. When I asked my guest why he did this he answered; I like a cold room when I get home... No respect for electric bills or the enviroment some guest..how about a rating on that....