Review "name"

Review "name"

Hi all,

Just curious, can "name" in review be censored?

Basically, this patron wrote a good review but kind of thank the people he met during the stay, they are not host but just neighbour and friend who assisted in passing the keys and welcoming them. 

They don't want their name to be in social media, include Airbnb and its reviews. Can "name" in review be censored?

2 Replies 2
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You would have to contact Airbnb directly and explain this to them as they are the only one who can make and changes/ remove reviews once submitted.

I hope you get it resolved,

Ama

Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Dave32,

As you have requested the assistance of these friendly neighbours, you will need to take responsibility for ensuring that future guests do not "name" these angels in future.

I have some similar situations in that there are optional extra treats or items which I make available to my guests but they are not part of my listed services. I don't want them named as they are spontaneous extras. I  quicky realised I would need to caution my guests not to be too effusive or specific about certain items when writing reviews......... So far- so much better.

Happy hosting.

Christine.