Safety Concern Please Answer!

Safety Concern Please Answer!

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a way to block a user or potential guest? There's one person who put in an inquiry and has been rather insistent on trying to get an exact address from me. He asked to take a look at the place and I told him if he wanted more pictures, I'd be glad to, but I wouldn't give the address as its a privacy and safety issue. Then he said he understood and asked again for the exact address. I repeated myself and told him I wouldn't do that and that the only way he'd know is through booking. It's all around sketchy, as there is a map and my descriptions of the surrounds are fairly detailed. What can I do?? Please help!
2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Mona1,

Next to his messages, there is a flag which you can click on to report him.  I would also send an email to safety@airbnb.com with a detailed chain of events.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank You so much! I ended up flagging them and will soon email AirBnB! Again, thank you so much!