Salt Lake City

Vincent-Kerzman0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Salt Lake City

Looking for other Airbnb host in Salt Lake City. Would like get a group together of other host! 

Hope to hear back from you all.

Vincent 

22 Replies 22
Maria1198
Level 1
Sandy, UT

Hello We started renting out our homes with three bedrooms. Looking for other people in the area to share good and bad situations with my name is Maria and my husband's name Brian look forward to talking with you

Jasmine48
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

I would also be interested in getting a group of SLC hosts together!

Keith-and-Kimbra0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Would love to get a group together. Will email you

James788
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Hey there, we have a great property in Sugarhouse. Brand new remodel and awesome rating. We are seeking a co-host. Anyone avaliable?  

Thank you,

James

James we can Cohost. We have an account with several Airstreams we rent and our properties as well. We too love in Sugarhouse and are super hosts 

I am not sure if you are still looking, but I make an excellent co-host and would love to connect if you are!

Are you still interested in a co host?

David-And-Cristina0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Have a airbnb downtown and would be great to here local experiences with the vacation rental business. Not sure how to get into the group?

Janet305
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Have a airbnb in Sugarhouse and would like to join the group. I am also seeking for a local co-host. 

I am not sure if you are still looking, but I make an excellent co-host and would love to offer my assistance!

James870
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

If anyone is looking for a professional, fun, and dependable co-host. I live in the Salt Lake area would love to offer my assistance!

Feel free to reach me at [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] **to contact each other, you can use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center - hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message'.

and we can make plans to better connect!

Hi James,

I am looking for a cohost ... have a look at my profile and airbnb and let me know if you are interested ... thanks so much, Sue

Vanessa96
Level 2
Idaho Falls, ID

Hi Everyone,

We are superhosts that have a property in Idaho Falls, but we currantly live in Irvine CA. All of our family lives in Salt Lake area and we frequently visit.

We are looking for anyone that would be willing to do a room swap. If you are traveling to Yellowstone or Disneyland let us know and maybe we could work something out. Thanks