Scam or unprofessional management by Air-NB

Md6
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Scam or unprofessional management by Air-NB

Scam or unprofessional management by AirNB

This is very disappointing issues about your advertiser, advertising the property, even they don't have any space, for rent, but most of them, only have one property area or location, but they have several hosting listing displaying at your websites, which lead discomfort, misleading, and repeating advertisement making guest confused, this are serious breach of services standard, which AirNB has become part of this Scam too,

each company or hosting services must be advertised as they have properties, and should off if not have any space, and must display vacant dates, if no room or already book must be display on their pages so guest will not do attempt to book, and get cancellation, this is AirNB missed management or lack of professionalism in the management, or just ignoring the facts, or not aware of that or part of scam.

in the other hand, you billing and charging systems need to be correct, not to charged till confirmed booking by both ends, your systems charged immediately and then do a refund, why your system has monopoly systems, cause transaction without knowledge. AirNB, need lots of improvement and correct their services and stop those who advertising, unnecessary and cause issues. in my cause, i have done one booking, but showing in my billing several in/out the transaction, which make me worry, and not comfortable and losing the trust on AirNB

and one transaction becomes hold or reserved, which difficult to chased and clear the issues, awake up Airnb, don't be the bad brand and become part of the scam.

regards

MD

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Are you trying to reach Air BNB?  If so, you have posted on a public forum and have not reached Air BNB.  Here is a guide for reaching Air BNB

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Md6,

So there is only one solution: they need you in the Airbnb management team !

BTW it is AirBNB not AirnNB, for a better start.

Md6
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

thank you, aunty, tom