Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

We are having a very hard time finding cleaners that are detailed and follow the cleaning checklist each time. We have anywhere from 4-12 cleanings a month. There are a variety of companies out there yet many charge way above our cleaning fee of $100- Willing to pay a bit more if its worth the service. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

159 Replies 159

Hi Sonja - I need help with my home in Seattle - Please contact me

My email is: 

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

- take away the spaces and ... I hope this helps. Thank you

Hi there, Sonja...I am a super host in Fremont, and could use some help with Airbnb good from time to time. Are you still available?

As I said as above , i have an airbnb in Madison park, I need a cleaner , my number is 

**,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi,Sonja. Are you avaliable to flip a two rooms Airbnb place in south Seattle this coming September 24th? 

Best,

Yaya

Hi Yaya6, I live in Seattle, and if you ever need help flipping your Airbnb rental, I'm available to help shine up your place. sparkleandglocleaningservice.com

Hi Sonja,

I would love to hear more.. Your email address is hidden, maybe I need to log in or something. ?

Hi Sonja, 

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning in Seattle area? Please kindly contact me at dough_w at yahoo dot com. 

Regards, 

Wan  

C34
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I am looking for cleaners for my bothell location. My email is: [Email address hidden] 

Hello, are you still looking for a good reliable cleaning crew? I would enjoy discussing our services. My partner and I currently do turnover cleans downtown Seattle. Please contact me at

No space. I hope we can help and develop a good working relationship! Thanks Christina and Joe

CBresina

I'm looking! 

Hi Christina and Joe, 

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning in Seattle area? Please kindly contact me at dough_w at yahoo dot com. 

Regards, 

Wan  

Hello, are you still looking for a good reliable cleaning crew? I would enjoy discussing our services. My partner and I currently do turnover cleans downtown Seattle. Please contact me at

No space. I hope we can help and develop a good working relationship! Thanks Christina and Joe

CBresina
Jackie38
Level 1
Bellevue, WA

hello I'm looking for a cleaner for Bothell, Everett and Woodinville.  Let me know if anyone can help.  We get at least 2 per week in each house.

Hi, if your still looking for cleaning service I would enjoy speaking with you. I currently work as sub contractor cleaning AirBnB units. I am reliable and understand that you will need cleaning done on a moments notice and cleaning that is done well. Please contact me at [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

No space of course. Thank you

Christina

CBresina

Hey Jackie,

Did you end up finding someone reliable. We are looking for someone as well for Bellevue.

Thanks,

Dave