Sending contact details

Sending contact details

I have been having quite a few problems with airbnb of late but the current one is that I have guests arriving next week, bookings confirmed for months now and when I try to send them direction and contact details a message pops up saying you cannot do so until booking is confirmed........ it is confirmed ! Any ideas ?
Anyone know Why can we not contact airbnb anymore ? I have not received notifications for the last couple of booking requests nothing has changed in my account they are just not coming through to my email. I would like to be able to communicate with someone on this if at all possible. I do understand we list for free and so don't get a full service but we do pay commission on lets as do guests so we need some communication with site hosts when there are problems.

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Lots and lots of bugs on the AirBnB platform - suggest trying a different browser to see if that helps in any way.

Usually you can get around email issues by using an external email client (like Outlook) and replying via that - it works smoothly for us and we can send attachments too.

As for contacting AirBnB - sorry but I am with you on this one - impossible to do so unless in the direst of emergencies it seems.

Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Lough-Cutra0, you can reach them via the Help link at bottom of this page.

Or via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/airbnb/?fref=ts

Or – if you have a Twitter account - try twitter@airbnbhelp. It’s said there’s a quick response.

More essential reading for hosts. Contains a link with several international phone numbers (‘How to contact AirBnB’).

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#U23100

Regarding Contact numbers in the above link, I've twice recently had quick responses via the Netherlands phone number.

(Though oddly enough, the person to whom I spoke was actually in the US.)

I used Twitter for the first time today, thanks to Gerry & Rashid's excellent directions in a previous post I'd saved! A guest has been trying to book, has already lost 2 nights of his desired stay due to "awaiting verification" notices from Airbnb.  Within 10 minutes of making a twitter account someone was answering my DM and reaching out to the guest to assist!  Thanks Gerry & Rashid!!