Shipping address

Susan222
Level 2
Kilkenny, Ireland

Shipping address

5 TIMES NOW I HAVE ENTERED MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AND SAVED AND SAVED AND IT IS STILL NOT THERE AND IS STILL BEING REQUESTED ON MY DASHBOARD?

14 Replies 14
Mary-Ann0
Level 10
Sun City, AZ

I hear ya - that irritated me too.  Then I realized you have to delete some of these dashboard notifications before they disappear so you don't have to look at them forever.

Also I never got a gift at my shipping address either - maybe it is just a way to find out if people have another address.

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Susan222 This is the wrong place / wrong avenue for your issue. You need to contact AirBnB directly, not post here in the Host Forum.

Susan222
Level 2
Kilkenny, Ireland

@Dede0

I am very aware what this forum is for. And as soon as I find a way to contact airbnb 'directly' I will be very happy to do so.  Despite many posts on the cc no one has yet given me any method to contact airbnb that actually works....including phone numbers that are never answered.

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Susan222 You say that you're "very aware what this forum is for", but you're clearly not all that aware. There are SEVERAL forums for complaints, questions, advice, etc. This particular forum (newly created) is specifically for constructive and specific suggestions to AirBnB for changes in policies, coding, interface, etc. In other words, nothing to do with your complaint.

If you need to contact AirBnB to work something out, there are MANY accurate, helpful resources to accomplish that if you'd bothered to look for them. (No thanks to AirBnB, but thanks to many helpful hosts.) I suggest you start here:  Contact Airbnb

Or here: 

AirBnB Phone numbers

Argentina: +54 11 53 52 78 88

Australia: +61 2 8520 3333

Austria / Österreich: +43 72 08 83 800

Brazil / Brasil: +55 21 3958-5800

Canada: +1-855-424-7262 / 1-855-4-AIRBNB (toll-free)

Chile: +56 229380777

China / Zhongguo - 中國 / 中国: +86 10 5904 5310 or 400 890 0309 (shared-cost)

Denmark / Danmark: +45 89 88 20 00

France: +33 1 84 88 40 00

Germany / Deutschland: +49 30 30 80 83 80

Greece / ελλάδα: +30 211 1989888

Hong Kong / Xianggang - 香港: +852 5808 8888

Ireland: +353 1 697 1831

Israel / Yisrael: +972 3 939 9977

Italy / Italia: +39 06 99366533

Japan / Nippon - 日本: +81 3 4580 0999 or +81 800 100 1008 (toll-free)

Mexico / Méjico: +52 55 41 70 43 33

Netherlands / Nederland: +31 20 52 22 333

New Zealand / Aotearoa: +64 4 4880 888

Norway / Norge: +47 21 61 16 88

Peru: +51 1 7089777

Poland / Polska: +48 22 30 72 000

Portugal: +351 30 880 3888

Puerto Rico: +1 787 919-0880

Russia / Rossiya - Россия: +7 4954658090 or 88003017104 (toll-free)

South Korea / Hanguk - 한국: +82 2 6022 2499 or +82 808 220 230 (toll-free)

Spain / España: +34 91 123 45 67

Sweden / Sverige: +46 844 68 12 34

Switzerland / Schweiz / Suisse: +41 43 50 84 900

United Kingdom: +44 203 318 1111

United States (USA) / Estados Unidos de América (EEUU): +1-415-800-5959 (local San Francisco number) or +1-855-424-7262

Raphael273
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

There's nothing more annoying than a person that is unable to help someone and instead of just leaving the person alone, takes the effort to write that "this is not the right place to complain". 
Someone has a problem that might not be the same as yours. And it might find the help here. If you can't help, don't bother.

Susan222
Level 2
Kilkenny, Ireland

@Dede0 I have been through all the resources you have listed for various things and only once did I get an answer. How dare you presume or suggest I didn't bother to look for them. And I clearly stated I cannot get through on the phone so giving me that list of phone numbers which I have been given many times is no help.

Yes this was the wrong forum for a complaint but I was very frustrated after spending endless hours on the website trying to find answers to various things. Only to come on here and almost be insulted by you ...on a previous post and now on this one. Perhaps you should keep your presumptions/opinions about what other people are or are not doing to yourself when replying to posts. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Susan222,

Welcome to the Community Center. My name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager here.

I have moved your post to the Community Help board here in the CC, as mentioned Host Voice is for Idea suggestions, so it will be easier to find in this board.

As you may have seen in the contact link posted in this thread, there are a few ways to contact the Support Team. I know you mention you managed to get through on the phone line, these numbers are correct, but obviously there are busier times than others. 

I hope this helps and you get this sorted.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie

Thank you for moving the post. I did actually get through on the phone eventually and was trying to delete the post as it is not even something that is worth wasting anyone's time on, but we couldn't find it as you must have already moved it.

I don't know if it possible just to remove the post altogether but if it is, I would appreciate if you did so.

It was a bad experience for another host and not one of my highlights and a bad experience for me.....never to be repeated.

Many thanks

Susan

@Dede0  or @Stephen90

I am writing to apologise for my complete over-reaction to your posts. 

You are correct...I can't see your last post here, but I am sure it was simply polite information you were trying to give me. Due to other personal circustamces and having a very bad week I took it up the wrong way. Absoloutely nothing to do with you and nothing to do with Airbnb either. Looking back on the exchange of posts I was quite rude and the complaint itself is as you said was a waste of time and it is not even something that bothers me...it was just the last straw at the time it happenned.

I can assure you I am not normally rude or take offence very easily and I can only say sorry again for my reaction and my replies.

I am not in the habit of falling out with people (especially people that I don't even know) and I am a bit embarrased about my reaction.

I normally sit back and take time to process information but unfortunatley, in this case, I did not.

Susan

@Susan222 Thanks. I probably got a little overly harsh myself. No harm done. And I *fully* understand the frustration when trying to contact AirBnB. One would think they'd make it easier, especially by phone, but they have their reasons, I'm sure. Personally, I always start by sending a DM (Direct Message in Twitter-speak) to their Twitter feed @AirbnbHelp. They tend to respond pretty quickly (a few minutes to an hour) and divert the issue to email or phone contact if necessary.

@Dede0

Thank you for the tip about twitter. I do not have a twitter account, but as it seems like the best way, as you say, to contact airbnb I will set one up. (instead of getting annoyed :))

Susan 

Since you say you haven't used Twitter, I'll add a bit of information. To contact the @AirbnbHelp account via "direct message", you'll first need to follow that account ("follow" in Twitter-speak is kind of like "friending" someone in Facebook). After you follow their account, wait until they follow you back. At that point you can send them Direct Messages, which are private messages seen only by you and them, not all of Twitter-land. Unlike regular "tweets", Direct Messages don't have a tiny length limit.

Again, don't use a normal tweet to solicit their help; send a Direct Message to their account.

I know it's been a while.. But you tell her! ; )